Kate recently had the pleasure of working with a number of people to produce this beautiful photo shoot that was photographed by Anthony Hoang and featured in Hello May. This is just a little glimpse for more flower photos pop over to Kate Dawes or for the magazine feature visit Hello May.
Soft textures and colours in muted shades of peach, pink, Wedgewood blue and mauve set the palette for this vintage/French Inspired wedding
The flowers give a quirky French “look” with a slightly vintage feel. The touches of lavender used among the table flowers through to the creeping vine on the ceremony doors emulate the French element
I used some White porcelain and vintage style glass vases to create the table settings….all available for hire
The Vintage look was created by using David Austin and open garden roses, Queen Anne Lace, Dusty Miller as well as other interesting textures in foliage, flowers and berries
Thanks to all the other contributors for their lovely work.
- The terrific photography was by Anthony Hoang
- The Beautiful bride Talia, from Division Models, was dressed by The Babuskha Ballerina
- The groom Charlie, was dressed with compliments of Michael Innis Menswear
- Hair and makeup was by Hong from Le Rouge Beauty
- Styling was by Tessa at Polkadot Events
- Wedding cake and desserts were created by Taart
- Dessert styling was by Sharnel Dollar Designs
- Wedding stationery was from With Love Stationery & Design
- The whimsical balloons can be found at Float Balloons
- Handmade Favours were courtesy of My Darling Heart